The limousine-shaped superyacht

/ Thursday, January 12, 2012 /
The 'Sovereign' is designed to be fit for a king
Cruising a luxurious superyacht with your own custom-built limousine onboard, ready for offshore jaunts, sounds like an experience fit only for royalty. Likewise, lounging in your very own salon designed by one of the biggest fashion houses in the world could perhaps come with a lifestyle limited to supermodels. But it need not be just for kings and queens or even leading fashionistas. The Sovereign superyacht can be anyone's, that is, if they have around $132m to spare. Sovereign is the brainchild of Gray Design who insist the finer details of the superyacht would please monarchs around the world. Gray Design specializes in high-end, luxury yachts that often incorporate designer cars. Sovereign is no exception with its sleek lines inspired by a limousine. "We thought about a typical person on board one of these yachts and asked: how do they travel on land? Well limousine," says Gray Design CEO Eduard Gray. "It's a very unique concept in the yacht world."

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/12/02/travel/sovereign-luxury-superyacht/index.html

1 comments:

{ Kate Dunkin } on: July 27, 2012 at 9:00 AM said...

Thank you for sharing this article!! This has me so excited for my upcoming Croatia Yacht Charter with my girlfriend. My coworker was telling me how amazing it is there and showed me some pictures, after that I decided I had to go. Now after reading this I wish I was going tomorrow, thank you again for the read and I'm definitely subscribing to your blog!

Post a Comment

About

Yachting enthusiast for any type of vessel moving and any warm cozy location to spend summer in :-) Greetings.
 
Luxury Yachts Croatia at Blogspot.